Urban Health Planis a network of federally qualified community health centers that offers comprehensive, affordable, quality primary and specialty health care. We are located in the Bronx, Queens, and Manhattan and are accredited by the Joint Commission. At Urban Health Plan (UHP), our commitment to provide patient-centered, holistic, quality health care, is part of a tradition started by our founder, Dr. Richard Izquierdo, more than 40 years ago. That tradition continues today by promoting excellence in everything that we do.
We provide affordable, comprehensive, quality health care.
Urban Health Plan is about community health. We strive to deliver the highest quality of care to all patients who come through our doors. At UHP, we recognize challenges that face primary care; we strive to be at the forefront of innovative practices and building a supportive environment focusing on associate and provider well-being. We value our providers; we value our patients, and we know that happy providers and happy patients bring forth better outcomes. We are always searching for ways to allow providers to focus on patient care and focus on clinical-care innovation through strong, supportive departments, active clinical leadership, and responsive administration.
We are community health.
Providers are not alone; they work as part of a health care team that focuses on optimizing population management with an emphasis on personalized medicine, explores innovative practices including the use of state-of-the-art technology, EMR upgrades and improvements, use of telemedicine, and other practices to improve outcomes and decrease provider burnout, and emphasize provider learning and commitment to teamwork. We encourage provider champions for new initiatives and grants, host monthly CME accredited education sessions, foster involvement with professional school students and have a growing community-based research department.
We practice holistic, team-based medicine.
Urban Health Plan"s mission is to continuously improve the health of communities and the quality of life of the people we serve by providing affordable, comprehensive, quality, primary, and specialty health care and by assuring the performance and advancement of innovative best practices. We are looking for capable, energetic, passionate physicians, looking to work in an environment that fosters,patient-centered, holistic, quality medical care, in a practice setting that encourages innovation, creativity, learning, and growth.
We are innovative, creative, and continuously improving.
Our Behavioral Health Department employs community-driven and highly skilled clinicians to provide integrated care in our Health Centers. We are seeking new associates to join our team in the capacity of Pediatric Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. As a member of our team, and under the supervision of a psychiatrist (if required), Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners will provide compassionate, comprehensive, evidence based care to children and adolescents.
- Master"s Degree in Nursing (MSN)
- NYS Licensed as Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner required.
- Bilingual Spanish/English, a plus.
- Familiarity with evidence-based modalities.
- Must work with children
Annual salary from $130,000 to $165,000 per year
- Provides psychiatric assessment and evaluation and clinical diagnostic assessments
- Formulates initial diagnosis and treatment plan
- Facilitates ongoing behavioral health services for patients
- Provides medication monitoring and management, behavioral assessments and monitoring.
- Assist in crisis intervention.
- Provides consultation to medical providers.
- Collaborates with clinical staff regarding clinical care.
- Participates in clinical team meetings.
- Fully funded Health Insurance for yourself
- 73.5% funded Health Insurance for your family
- Dental Insurance
- $50,000 term life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings (including annual UHP Contribution)
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive time off including paid vacation, personal time, sick time, and paid holidays (including your birthday!).
Annual salary from $130,000 to $165,000 depending on experience