About Urban Health Plan:
Urban Health Plan
is a network of federally qualified community health centers that offers comprehensive, affordable, quality primary and specialty health care. We are located in the Bronx, Queens, and Manhattan and are accredited by the Joint Commission.
At Urban Health Plan (UHP), our commitment to provide patient-centered, holistic, quality health care, is part of a tradition started by our founder, Dr. Richard Izquierdo, more than 40 years ago. That tradition continues today by promoting excellence in everything that we do.
We provide affordable, comprehensive, quality health care.
Urban Health Plan is about community health. We strive to deliver the highest quality of care to all patients who come through our doors. At UHP, we recognize challenges that face primary care; we strive to be at the forefront of innovative practices and building a supportive environment focusing on associate and provider well-being. We value our providers; we value our patients, and we know that happy providers and happy patients bring forth better outcomes. We are always searching for ways to allow providers to focus on patient care and focus on clinical-care innovation through strong, supportive departments, active clinical leadership, and responsive administration.
We are community health.
Urban Health Plan"s mission is to continuously improve the health of communities and the quality of life of the people we serve by providing affordable, comprehensive, quality, primary, and specialty health care and by assuring the performance and advancement of innovative best practices. We are looking for capable, energetic, passionate physicians, looking to work in an environment that fosters, patient-centered, holistic, quality medical care, in a practice setting that encourages innovation, creativity, learning, and growth.
We are innovative, creative, and continuously improving.
Our Behavioral Health Department employs community-driven and highly skilled clinicians to provide integrated care in our Health Centers. We are seeking new associates to join our team in the capacity of Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists. As key mental health professionals, the Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist will evaluate, diagnose, treat and prevent mental, emotional and behavioral disorders. They will collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, and other professionals to discuss care plans and progress in collaborative team approach model.
- Graduate of an accredited Medical School
- Completion of approved residency in Psychiatry
- Completion of accredited Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship
- Board certification required. Valid NYS and DEA License.
- At least 1 year experience working in a previous mental health setting, outpatient clinic or hospital.
- Ability to successfully interact and communicate with a diversified population.
- Bilingual, (English/Spanish) a plus.
Annual salary from $260,000 to $315,000 per year
- Provides clinical diagnostic assessments and medication management.
- Conducts individual psychotherapy.
- Crisis intervention.
- Provides consultation to medical providers.
- Participates in clinical team meetings.
- Provide in-service trainings
- Fully funded Health Insurance for yourself
- 73.5% funded Health Insurance for your family
- Dental Insurance
- $50,000 term life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings (including annual UHP Contribution)
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive time off including paid vacation, personal time, sick time, and paid holidays (including your birthday!).
Annual Salary from $260,000 to $315,000 depending on experience