Clarkston, MI : 9/14/2023
Summary: The position would be working UK hours 10am - 6pm (7am start if person is located on the East Coast). This person would need to work in a faced paced, ambiguous environment for a newly created Coaching project. Some of the tasks involve: running reports, registering people for classes, setting meetings, taking over the day to day control of the learning activities for the program. General PM tasks: creating timelines and managing to them, following up on action plans, taking meeting notes, managing issues/risks, etc.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains routine communication (written and verbal) with management and the client concerning all aspects of the work stream and act as a work stream information source
- Interfaces with work stream participants including internal staff in various offices and teams, third-party organizations, and the client, often dispersed geographically
- Coordinates calendar availability and meeting rhythms for key client work stream participants
- Coordinates and conducts/supports regular work stream team meetings (in-person or virtual/online)
- Coordinates and supports work stream activities with direction from the client
- Provides regular written status reports/presentations, and supports other reporting requirements as needed.
- Develops rapport and maintains collaborative relationships with all primary project team and client contacts
- Maintains centralized, shared, online documentation repository(s) as needed
- Makes process improvement recommendations to the client and/or internal management team
- Two or more years' experience in project coordination or related office/administrative experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effectively manages multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to respond to constant change and remain flexible
- High proficiency in MS Office applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter and strong work ethic
- Positive, enthusiastic, 'can do' attitude
- Familiarity/experience with instructional design, adult learning, and/or content development a plus
- Initiative and problem-solving ability
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. Individuals with commiserate work experience will be considered.
Certifications a plus: PMP, PROCI, Change Management or Coaching certifications.
- Demonstrable experience in project management and project deployment
- Exceptional skills to communicate plans and ideas through briefings, meetings and organize data through written reports and charts
- Understanding of learning technologies including LMS
- Critical thinking skills & analytical approach to problem solving and driving toward solutions
- Consults with stakeholders to assess learning and training needs, identify gaps, and determine appropriate learning strategy
- Ensures learning and development opportunities are aligned with the business strategy
- Analyzes and shares key learnings and provides recommendations to continually improve the solutions
Already have an account? Log in here