• Proficient in the Preventive Maintenance program procedures and requirements.
• Support planning managers by tracking progress of work packages both preventive and corrective.
• Control planning files and documentation for all work packages.
• Manage support software for routing work package approvals.
• Set up assets in CMMS.
• Assist in managing deferred PMs.
• Ability to train others on how to administer preventive maintenance program.
• Prepare required system reports for weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting.
• Provide support for assessments and Management by researching asset maintenance history, compiling that information, and present that information as necessary.
• Administrative, organizational and computer skills, including proficiency in MSOffice programs (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
• Emphasizing the values of safety and quality in the performance of work in order to protect self, others, and the environment.
• Perform all work safely and with the utmost concern for the safety of self and other employees.
• Perform all work in compliance with environmental permits and regulations.
• This job description is not intended to include every duty, task or instruction for which an employee is responsible. Other tasks may be assigned, based on business needs and the department supervisors request.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree business, engineering, construction management, economics, and 3 years' experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
• Associates degree in business, engineering, construction management, economics and 6 years' experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
• Possess the ability to perform vital and detail control functions.
• Knowledge of a variety of operating activities such as purchasing, materials, scheduling, task hazard identification/controls, preventive and corrective maintenance.
• Preventive maintenance experience required.
• Thorough knowledge of variety of operating activities such as purchasing, materials, scheduling, preventive and corrective maintenance.
• Work Control experience in the DOE / ISMS / VPP / Commercial Nuclear environment is preferred.
• Possess the legal right to work and remain in the US without sponsorship.
• Must be able to complete a pre-hire drug screen and background check which includes verification of employment and education. Candidates must currently possess the eligibility to work in the US.
• Upon reporting, must be able to complete and pass a medical evaluation for badging purposes. Must have full mobility, be able to walk on uneven or broken surfaces (rocks, gravel, etc.). The examination includes, but is not limited to ability to pass blood pressure test, able to bend, twist, pull, push, climb, and lift more than 20 lbs.