Aviation Instructor - Structural/Electrical/Mechanical
San Antonio, TX : 11/29/2023
We have several openings for an Aviation Instructor to support a large aerospace client in San Antonio, TX. We are seeking candidates who are able to conduct training covering a broad range of Aircraft electrical, mechanical, structural and systems subject matter including, but not limited to, shield terminations, crimping, bond & ground, soldering, seal, hole drilling, fastener installation/removal, and more. This is a full-time, benefitted position and we are seeking candidates that can travel up to 50%.
- Confers with management/client to understand work situation. Performs needs, job and task analysis to determine training required for trainees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations and technologies.
- Recommends an implementation plan for development of instructional methods and delivery of individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Designs and develops teaching outlines and specific training to address the client needs by incorporating methods and requirements of instructional systems such as Instructional Systems Development (ISD), Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) or Training Systems Development (TSD) process.
- Selects or develops teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials and reference works.
- Delivers training sessions covering specified areas of technical specialty.
- Designs and develops exams to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of recommended training.
- Evaluates training programs and reports on trainee progress.
- Maintains training programs and materials.
- Travels to client sites as needed.
- This role may require work on multiple shifts.
- 2-5 years education, training and/or prior experience in electrical, mechanical, or structures systems
- 2-5 years prior teaching/instructor classroom delivery experience
- Ability to travel up to 10% to various client locations throughout the U.S.
- Background/Experience in one or more of the noted platforms: F-18, F-15, F-22, or C-17
- Engineering Drawings/Interpretation Experience (B/P, Drawings, Specifications, Repair Manuals)
- NACES School Ejection Seat Experience
- Flight Controls - Rigging
- Engineering - Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTO)
- Flight Controls/Avionics (APU, avionics, breaks, propulsions/engine runs, hydraulics, jacking, landing gear, and doors)
Already have an account? Log in here