Risk Management Lead - Part Time
Cape Canaveral, FL : 8/24/2023
- Part-Time Position - between 50% to 75% time (not a full time position)
- Part-Time Telework
- When required to be onsite based on business need, travel will be pay GSA for business trip.
- Expect minimum of one week per month onsite
- Required to have experience performing Quantitative Schedule Risk Assessments in Acumen Risk software.
- Required to have experience leading Project Execution Risk Management on major EPC projects for US government customers.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Works as a central resource supporting all work. Reports to the Project Controls Manager.
- Responsible for effective execution of the Project Controls risk management program in accordance with procedures.
- Prepares, coordinates, and directs Project Controls risk management related presentations.
- Provides structured leadership and guidance for the overall execution of Project Execution Risk Management (PERM) activities.
- Provides project leaders and relevant stakeholders with risk awareness support and guidance as necessary.
- Provides oversight, training, mentoring, and ensures capability of Project Risk Coordinator(s) and Project Risk Specialist(s) in conducting PERM activities toward the attainment of project objectives.
- Develops and maintains project Risk Management Plan (RMP) metrics, and reports.
- Develops and reviews risk breakdown structures, risk libraries, and risk identification tools and frameworks in support of project needs.
- Provides leadership in terms of integrating the risk management process with other key project procedures e.g. (Change Management, Forecasting, Cost, Trends, and Claims and supports corporate, GBU, commercial group), and functional stakeholders in managing enterprise level PERM activities as required.
- Provides leadership and guidance for the analysis of specially assigned risk initiatives or work planning requiring detailed risk development, assessment, and response planning efforts.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with at least 9 years of experience in e.g. (project Risk Management Plan metrics, and reports). In lieu of a degree at least 15 years of professional experience on EPC/EPCM projects.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check including verification of employment, education, and travel.
- All employees are subject and agree to random drug and alcohol testing as a condition of employment and successfully go through a government screening process. Unescorted access approval is required.
- Candidate must successfully clear government background check.
- A strong communicator, able to influence and coach the package delivery teams in effective change management at all stages of delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to work with people of varied backgrounds and objectives.
- Demonstrated expertise in delivery, communication, and training of risk processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing, and solving problems.
- High level of knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction, and startup work processes customarily acquired over time through specialized instruction or practical experience.
- Project Controls leadership experience on EPC/EPCM projects.
- Proven track record of successful project controls risk management delivery.
- Hands-on experience with schedule risk analysis (SRA) software, preferably Acumen Fuse Risk or Primavera (PRA).
- Demonstrated capabilities in the use of the various PERM tools and methods including use of Active Risk Manager (ARM) software, @RISK, Crystal Ball and Primavera Risk Analysis (PRA) and/or Acumen Risk and including risk statement drafting, preparation of treatment plans, and providing written risk analysis and reports for senior management.
- Knowledge of current industry and technical developments.
Already have an account? Log in here