* Sound knowledge of CAD design and drafting techniques, engineering drawing, graphic arts, reading of drawings and reproduction methods used by the discipline.
* Hands-on experience with database systems such as Microsoft Access, Oracle, and SQL Server.
* Hands-on experience integrating data between disparate systems and various data types (e.g., structured, unstructured, documents, etc.).
* General knowledge of engineering/scientific systems, calculations, applications, and relevant computer applications.
* Basic knowledge of industry and regulatory standards, design criteria, and codes relevant to the discipline.
* Must be able to complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical (if located at the construction site), and background check which includes verification of employment and education
* Must be able to obtain a Department of Energy badge for access to the Hanford Site.
* Must possess the right to work and remain in the United States without sponsorship
Grade Education/Experience Included:
Bachelor's degree in an engineering curriculum or drafting/design with 9 years of experience in piping design utilizing 2D/3D CAD System.
* Hands-on experience with Bentley OpenPlant, Smart3D or any 3D CAD modeling software
* Design production engineering experience
* Working knowledge of the application of ASME NQA-1 and DOE O 414.1C, relating to software development and software quality