* Must be willing to work any assigned shift, work daily, weekend, and holiday overtime as required.
* Ability to interpret blueprints and engineering drawings.
* Knowledge of mechanical and electrical concepts.
* Experience in machine, assembly and/or facility areas.
* Knowledge of and ability to insure a safe industrial work environment.
* Knowledge of basic math including trigonometry.
* Knowledge of clerical work, data gathering, machine studies.
* Experience in supervision of multi-trade workforce.
* Strong knowledge of tooling, manufacturing, assembly processes.
* Have successfully completed behavior-based competency assessments- which measure ability to learn, adaptability, initiative, motivational fit, decision making, results orientation, teamwork, empowerment, organization, and planning competencies (DDI inventories and assessments).
* High level of analytical ability where problems are complex.
* High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate, and elicit output.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Knowledge with Lotus Notes or other email communication tools.
* Ability to work well with others, exhibiting teamwork skills.
* Ability to partner with senior management to analyze and solve issues.
* Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
* Associate degree in Engineering or related technical field preferred.
* Trained in skilled trades area or equivalent technical training.
* 5-7 years of experience required.