The Production Supervisor will be responsible for managing small work teams in a fast paced, high volume, unionized, manufacturing environment. The Production Supervisor is responsible for ensuring team safety; building teams and training / allocating manpower; driving and implementing continuous improvement solutions to improve product quality and reach throughput and cost targets; and ensuring team morale. The selected candidate's responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Coordination of all activities to achieve business metrics and implement Stellantis Production Way (SPW) processes and initiatives.
- Ensure the production plan is met; analyze issues with other roles, drive and implement continuous improvement activities and sustainability of solutions inside the zone.
- Ensure a safe workplace, by leading the Team to improve safety in the area and enforce the use of mandated safety tools and procedures.
- Ability to understand losses during the Shift, use the C-Matrix to coordinate SPW activities and improve Zone performances.
- Proactively analyzes quality KPIs related to the Zone, prioritizes quality issues and properly guides Team Leaders.
- 100% Onsite