Aircraft Mechanical Systems Instructor
Saint Louis, MO : 11/4/2022
We have an immediate need for an Aircraft Mechanical Systems Instructor to support a large aircraft/aerospace client. We are seeking candidates who are able to conduct training covering a broad range of electrical/mechanical subject matter including, but not limited to: Fighter Jet Mechanical procedures i.e. sealing, line installation, bonding and grounding, torquing, safety tying devices.
- Conducts and performs training or solutions using the appropriate medium and method (classroom, computer-based training [CBT], distance learning, simulations, on-the-job [OJT], coaching, job-aids) to satisfy business needs and requirements.
- Assesses and tests the competence of employees in performing tasks requiring certification or qualification to comply with government and organizational standards and specifications.
- Expert in navigating technical documents related to manufacturing / repair documents and/or blueprints (detail, assembly or installation drawings).
- Confers with management/client to understand work situation.
- Delivers training sessions covering specified areas of technical specialty.
- Evaluates training programs and reports on trainee progress.
- Maintains training programs and materials.
- Prepare training areas to be teach ready
Education, training, and prior aircraft experience in electrical and mechanical, including but not limited to Fighter jets/military aircraft. Experience in Fighter Jet Mechanical procedures i.e. sealing, line installation, bonding and grounding, torquing, safety tying devices. Experience and ability to demonstrate skills associated with various fittings and associated tools/equipment, such as: Rynglok, Permaswage, Rosan, Dyna-tube, Sierracin/Harrison.
Prior demonstrated instructor delivery experience required
Already have an account? Log in here