Technical Project Manager
Santa Barbara, CA : 11/28/2022
What you get to do in this role:
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops. Perform gap analysis (as is functionality versus to be functionality)
- Participate in end-to-end activities related to implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Help personalize and humanize the customer experience while at the same time accomplishing future business scalability
- Work with the business, design, and development teams to create digital transformation experiences for team members
- Work based on Agile digital execution and communicate across multiple cross teams to ensure successful project delivery
- Translate your recommendations to senior leadership to gain agreement, affect change and influence long term digital strategies
- Participate in User Acceptance testing and recommend improvements.
- Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technologies by working with product management and engineering teams.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst with verifiable experience working directly in various ServiceNow modules including ITSM, ITOM, Event Management, Agile, Service Portal etc.
- Passion for technology and new ideas to improve the way people work using ServiceNow products and the possibilities that come from building excellent customer experiences
- Experience analyzing business situations and working within a group environment to provide efficient software solutions
- Experienced in preparing as-is process documentation, to-be process documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis
- Experience completing multiple, complex technical projects
- Enjoyment working in a collaborative environment
- Experience designing optimized customer experiences in Service Now products and Custom Solutions
- Comfortable presenting solutions to large audiences and senior executives in person, virtual, and webinars
- A willingness to take on tasks that sometimes would fall outside of their scope
- Ability to develop applications that meets goals
- Enjoyment working with customers and gets gratification from building useful IT applications and solutions
Already have an account? Log in here