Autonomous Systems Validation Engineer
Auburn Hills, MI : 10/28/2022
The ADAS Validation Engineer - Intermediate will develop and execute test plans and procedures for autonomous driving vehicles. Testing will include public road testing and scenario tests on a closed facility. Hours and time of day can vary based on testing needs. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
* Develop Test Procedures for Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
* Physical driving of test vehicles on public roads and proving grounds given various test conditions.
* The extensive use of CAN / Ethernet tools and traditional electrical equipment to test and troubleshoot vehicle systems.
* Documentation of test results
* Provide status of test results
* Issue Reporting
* Root cause analysis of complex electromechanical systems
* Development of Statement of work (SOW)
|Hands-on -- able to drive vehicles, clean driving record, able to obtain heavy truck certifications (e.g. CDL), Familiar with ADAS features/technology, Experience with vehicle electrical troubleshooting|
* Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (Materials /Chemical/ Civil/ Aerospace/Computer) from an ABET accredited university.
* 3-5 years of relevant experience* Ability to use electrical debugging tools such as digital multi-meter, oscilloscope, and current probes.* Ability to read and analyze digital communications data (CAN/LIN/Ethernet)* Desire to work on vehicles and in a test environment (hands-on)* Good understanding of microprocessor based electronics and electronic circuits.* Good analytical problem solving skills * Self-Starter with strong communication skills
Already have an account? Log in here