Tualatin, OR : 10/20/2022
Provides customer specific training to dealership technicians in the following areas: Late model electronics, powertrain, OEM scan tools, engine, passive restraint system, auto/manual transmission, pre-delivery inspection, steering/suspension, basic electrical, engine performance, basic fuel injection, AC, antilock brakes and other areas as expertise grows. Manage training schedule.
- Prepare for and maintain the highest-level of technical proficiency in all Skill Areas
- Manage individual course registration and roster processing
- Maintain the operational integrity of training vehicles for classroom activities
- Assist with the organization and functionality of special tools, hand tools, classrooms for usage, course hardware and components, Diagnosis equipment and software updates
- Monitor and maintain seat fill
- Provide feedback to Training Development Team
- Support Course Development Team if/when required
- Coordinate new model launch training together with Business Center needs
- Analyze data and communicate with BC and dealers on the specific training required for each dealer to complete "Dealer Standards".
- Monitor progress towards Dealer Standards and coordinate course offerings with dealer needs.
- Follow-up with dealers to ensure attendance at necessary courses
- Council with new Service Managers to help them understand and utilize technical training for the benefit of the dealership
- Conduct (as needed) Curriculum Planning Meeting with all Service Managers
Requirements:-Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience. -Technical knowledge of automotive components and systems, Ability to interact effectively with various personality types, Strong communication skills -- written, verbal and platform -Ability to multi task and work in a rapid paced environment, Familiarity and ease with office automation programs (Power Point, Excel, Word, etc.)
Already have an account? Log in here