Descripción de oficio
ADAS Integration Engineer
Auburn Hills, MI : 11/17/2022
Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Test Engineer - The test engineer will be responsible for developing and executing test procedures to validate ADAS performance on Stellantis and competitive benchmark vehicles.
The test engineer will work with team members to understand and execute Vehicle specific performance test plans. This role will collect and process data, compile the results, and present the overall status updates to the team.
* Bachelor of Science degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent (Materials/Chemical/Civil/ Aerospace/Computer) from an ABET accredited or equivalent university
* Able to work independently and in a team
* Hands-on -- able to drive vehicles, clean driving record, install instrumentation, remove camo, etc.
* Familiar with ADAS features from a driver/customer level
* Ability to travel and support 1-2 week vehicle test trip
* 2+ years ADAS or Automotive Engineering work experience
* Vehicle CAN -- working depth (Canalyzer or other CAN tools)
* Vehicle testing experience
* Completing DVP&R, Following Test Procedures
* Vehicle test equipment - Cameras, dGPS systems, etc.
* Proving Grounds facilities experience
* Experience working with Mechanics/Technicians
* Basics on statistical analysis
* Writing Test Procedures, DVP&R's
* Trailer towing experience