Guilderland, NY Posted: 7/18/2019
We have an exciting new opening for a Controls Engineer.
Responsibilities of the Controls Engineer will include:
- Interpret specifications to define and design control systems
- Develop and maintain required documentation
- Create drawings, material lists, input/output lists, etc.
- Create part numbers and assemblies
- Provide project technical support
- Travel to customer locations
Qualifications for the Controls Engineer:
- BS in Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering or at least 10 years related experience
- Able to occasionally work holidays and weekends as needed
- Able to travel to customer locations
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting LLC is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our Founders recognized the demand for qualified Technology Professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.
We stand out in our understanding of technology. Our CEO is a former CIO and Director of Technology, and our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. Add to that our industry knowledge, unmatched networks within the Capital Region, and superior customer service, and you have a firm that’s unmatched in finding the best candidates for technology roles.
Already have an account? Log in here