3rd Shift Machine Operators
Albany, NY Posted: 11/27/2019
Are you a night owl? Are you looking for an employee focused company that offers potential for growth? Our well-established manufacturing client located in the Capital Region is looking for an Overnight Machine Operator to join their team on a temp to hire basis!
Typical responsibilities of the Machine Operator include:
- Operation and maintenance of machinery
- Maintain accurate documentation
- Communicate any issues to management
- Lift 30lbs or more
- Maintain accurate levels of inventory
- Additional duties as assigned
Requirements for the Machine Operator:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous experience in a warehouse and/or production environment
- Able to stand 10 hours per shift
- Proficient math skills
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Able to pass background check
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you. This opportunity is a great way to get some extra cash for the holidays.
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting Temporary Solutions is the region’s premier recruiting agency with over 50 years of combined experience in the recruiting field. We specialize in permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions. Our superior service combined with our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates sets us apart.
Already have an account? Log in here