Albany, NY Posted: 10/11/2019
Looking to get your foot in the door with a leading, highly desired company? Our Client is seeking a Configuration Technician!
Responsibilities of the Configuration Technician will include:
- Configure and organize set up of network hardware and operating systems
- Identify and troubleshoot issues, escalating as appropriate to ensure timely resolution
- Configure change of service requests
- Work with multiple applications to perform error resolution
- Maintain documentation
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications for the role of Configuration Technician:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Understanding network protocols and standards
- Previous experience in an applicable role is preferred
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting Permanent Technology Staffing is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our Founders recognized the demand for qualified Technology Professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.
We stand out in our understanding of technology. Our CEO is a former CIO and Director of Technology, and our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. Add to that our industry knowledge, unmatched networks within the Capital Region, and superior customer service, and you have a firm that’s unmatched in finding the best candidates for technology roles.
Already have an account? Log in here