Albany, NY Posted: 10/11/2019
Highly desirable organization has an opening on their team for a Deployment Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Deployment Engineer include:
- Install and configure network equipment remotely
- Manage onsite technicians, ensuring customer needs are met and work is completed in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Communicate escalations
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications for the role of Deployment Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years’ applicable experience
- CCENT or entry level industry certifications are preferred
- Understanding of networking and networking equipment
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and overtime as needed
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting Permanent Technology Staffing is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our Founders recognized the demand for qualified Technology Professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.
We stand out in our understanding of technology. Our CEO is a former CIO and Director of Technology, and our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. Add to that our industry knowledge, unmatched networks within the Capital Region, and superior customer service, and you have a firm that’s unmatched in finding the best candidates for technology roles.
Already have an account? Log in here