Albany, NY Posted: 10/4/2019
Are you a Project Manager looking to get your foot in the door with a top local company?
Responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
- Manage project throughout the project life cycle, including planning, execution, and closeout, ensuring goals are met
- Manage and coordinate resources, schedules, and budgets
- Identify project scope and objectives; manage detailed project plans and timelines
- Identify issues and present solutions
- Provide status reports as needed and communicate with stakeholders
- Manage a cross-functional team
- Facilitate project meetings
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications for the role of Project Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends as necessary
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting Permanent Technology Staffing is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our Founders recognized the demand for qualified Technology Professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.
We stand out in our understanding of technology. Our CEO is a former CIO and Director of Technology, and our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. Add to that our industry knowledge, unmatched networks within the Capital Region, and superior customer service, and you have a firm that’s unmatched in finding the best candidates for technology roles.
Already have an account? Log in here