Albany, NY Posted: 10/1/2019
Are you a CNC Machinist looking to make a move? This is a full time, permanent opportunity with an established local client.
Responsibilities of the CNC Machinist will include:
- Set up and operate CNC controlled lathes and mills
- Program CNC machinery in G Code and M code
- Ensure quality of product machined is to company standards
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates for the CNC Machinist must possess:
- Reliable transportation and valid license
- Previous experience with set up, operation, and programming of CNC machinery
- Good mechanical aptitude
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting LLC is the region’s premier recruiting agency with over 50 years of combined experience in the recruiting field. We specialize in permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions. Our superior service combined with our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates sets us apart.
Already have an account? Log in here