New Product Development Engineer
Albany, NY Posted: 9/5/2019
We have an exciting new opening for a New Product Development Engineer.
Responsibilities of the New Product Development Engineer will include:
- Manage products from inception to manufacturing
- Obtain accurate project information and provide drawings and CAD files to customers
- Create and maintain related drawings and files
- Maintain project costs and accurate records of bills for materials
- Ensure project materials are procured in time to meet deadlines
- Ensure completed projects meet customer requirements
- Respond to technical issues and questions
- Maintain accurate engineering documentation and tooling information
- Process ECNs as needed
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications for the New Product Development Engineer:
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient with AutoCAD and PTC Creo
- Willing to work overtime when necessary to meet deadlines
- Able to travel to customer sites and trade shows as needed
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting LLC is the region’s premier technology recruiting agency with over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. We specialize in permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions. Our superior customer service combined with our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates sets us apart.
Already have an account? Log in here