Embedded Software Engineer
Albany, NY Posted: 7/19/2019
Our Client has an exciting new opening for an Embedded Software Engineer to join their growing team.
Responsibilities for the Embedded Software Engineer will include:
- Design and implement embedded software
- Responsible for embedded programming and system integration of wireless and sensor systems
- Design and build new products
- Software design for integration of embedded system into large applications
- System design
- Maintain appropriate documentation
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications for the role of Embedded Software Engineer:
- B.S.C.S, B.S.E.E., or equivalent
- Excellent programming skills
- Experience with embedded software coding and debugging
- Skilled in engineering analysis
- Familiarity with software engineering design, embedded sensors, programming in a Linux environment, and working with .NET framework and Visual Studio is preferred
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting LLC is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our Founders recognized the demand for qualified Technology Professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.
We stand out in our understanding of technology. Our CEO is a former CIO and Director of Technology, and our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. Add to that our industry knowledge, unmatched networks within the Capital Region, and superior customer service, and you have a firm that’s unmatched in finding the best candidates for technology roles.
Already have an account? Log in here