Industrial Operations Manager
Saratoga, NY Posted: 7/19/2019
Our client has an opening for an Industrial Operations Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Industrial Operations Manager will include:
- Lead a field management team, providing day-to-day operations support, direction, and training
- Conduct continuous cost reduction programs
- Profit and loss accountability
- Set performance objectives and provide regular feedback and development training
- Ensure compliance with all company and government policies and regulations
- Extensive direct site planning
- Determine supply needs
- Keep detailed records
Qualifications for the Industrial Operations Manager:
- 5+ years of industrial production management experience.
- Proven technical skills in operations and maintenance
- Able to travel and work nights and weekends as needed
- Able to work outdoors, including in extreme temperatures
- Possess valid driver’s license and able to pass a drug screen
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting LLC is the region’s premier technology recruiting agency with over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. We specialize in permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions. Our superior customer service combined with our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates sets us apart.
Already have an account? Log in here