Senior Project Manager
Saratoga, NY Posted: 7/19/2019
Our well-established client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team. In this role, you will be involved in estimating and management of bridge and/or heavy highway construction projects. Upon hire, the client offers and excellent benefits package.
- Follow and reinforce company safety policies.
- Read, review, and evaluate projects to bid for risk, schedule and chance of success.
- Reviews plans and specifications to determine scope and resources necessary to complete the proposal.
- Attend pre-bid meetings and develop complete and accurate bid proposals
- Compare and prepare all bids
- Review project methods, costing and schedule with supervisor.
- Lead a team of estimators on large or complex projects.
- Help prepare post bid documentation for award.
- Prepare and maintain the project budget.
- Negotiate material purchase and subcontracts.
- Develop and maintain project schedule.
- Communicate professionally with a diverse group of individuals
- Develop and manage project documentation.
- Manage billings and change orders.
- Prepare project financial statements.
- Visit project sites to observe construction methods
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in bridge construction.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a supervisory role.
- A record of successfully estimating and managing bridge construction between the $5M to $40M.
- Have a working knowledge of means and methods, crew composition and production rates for bridge construction.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and scheduling software.
- The ability to work with and lead a team to complete projects within stated deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Position may require travel
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting LLC is the region’s premier technology recruiting agency with over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. We specialize in permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions. Our superior customer service combined with our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates sets us apart.
Our company was created to fill the growing demand for technology experts in the industry. Our clients trust in us to source highly skilled and qualified candidates to meet their needs.
Already have an account? Log in here