Customer Service Representative
Albany, NY Posted: 7/19/2019
Our growing client seeks a Customer Service Representative.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative include:
- Assisting with receiving and answering consumer calls, faxes and letters in a timely manner
- Effective communication with manager, supervisor and internal departments
- Maintaining databases, spreadsheets, procedures and logs daily
- Maintaining and improving customer relations and promptly addressing problems
- Works in a team environment, and makes suggestions with continued improvement plans
- Additional responsibilities as necessary
- High school degree; Associate Degree preferred
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Ability to deal with difficult people and conversations in a calm and professional manner
- Good computer skills…Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite… Word and Excel
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance are essential
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to learn new ideas and concepts quickly, pick up technical information and communicate that to consumers
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting LLC is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our Founders recognized the demand for qualified Technology Professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.
We stand out in our understanding of technology. Our CEO is a former CIO and Director of Technology, and our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. Add to that our industry knowledge, unmatched networks within the Capital Region, and superior customer service, and you have a firm that’s unmatched in finding the best candidates for technology roles.
Already have an account? Log in here