Software Engineering Manager
Albany, NY Posted: 7/18/2019
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a highly desired company? Our Client has an opening for a Software Engineering Manager on their growing team!
Responsibilities of the Software Engineering Manager include:
- Lead teams of Software Engineers
- Recruit and hire new team members
- Serve as a mentor to team members
- Establish best practices to ensure quality of services
- Monitor high-level projects; oversee low-level projects as needed to ensure goals and expectations are met
Qualified Candidates for the role of Software Engineering Manager will possess:
- BA in an applicable field
- 5+ years’ experience in development, including 3 years’ experience in a leadership role
- Strong experience in a Java environment
- Understanding of internet application architecture
- Experience in project management with Agile/Lean development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Continuous Delivery tools is a plus
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting LLC is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our Founders recognized the demand for qualified Technology Professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.
We stand out in our understanding of technology. Our CEO is a former CIO and Director of Technology, and our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. Add to that our industry knowledge, unmatched networks within the Capital Region, and superior customer service, and you have a firm that’s unmatched in finding the best candidates for technology roles.
Already have an account? Log in here