Guilderland, NY Posted: 7/18/2019
Opportunity for a Material Coordinator with a well-established, local Client!
Responsibilities of the Material Coordinator include:
- Track open orders and address any delays or issues
- Contact suppliers regarding open orders
- Assist in buying when necessary
- Provide updates regarding materials and project statuses
- Identify and suggest areas for improvement
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications for the role of Material Coordinator:
- Applicable college degree or 5+ years’ applicable experience; experience in a similar role is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with MS Office, including familiarity with Microsoft Excel data inquiry and analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to travel when needed
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting LLC is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our Founders recognized the demand for qualified Technology Professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.
We stand out in our understanding of technology. Our CEO is a former CIO and Director of Technology, and our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. Add to that our industry knowledge, unmatched networks within the Capital Region, and superior customer service, and you have a firm that’s unmatched in finding the best candidates for technology roles.
Already have an account? Log in here