- High school diploma or equivalent required; College degree desired
- 5+ years applied experience as a business analyst engaged in complex, process improvement and technology projects
- Process improvement experience a plus; mortgage operations experience a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills essential
- Sound analytical and decision-making capabilities along with good follow up skills
- An understanding of testing as it occurs in a software development project
- Skilled in working on projects that follow a traditional waterfall SDLC
- Knowledge working on projects that follow Agile or SCRUM Agile methodologies
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio or other visual mapping software is
- Strong attention to detail with ability to manage multiple priorities and possess exceptional organizational skills
- Proven aptitude to work collaboratively with multiple team members
- Quality Work
- Relationship Building
- Writing Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Time Management
Plaza is an EEOC employer and follows all federal, state, and local laws relating to fair employment.
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is committed to preventing, stopping and remedying all forms of discrimination that occur in its workplace. Managers are accountable for keeping Plaza’s workplace free from discrimination and ensuring that Plaza provides equal employment opportunity for all in the workforce and for those seeking to become members of Plaza’s workforce.
Plaza’s employees are protected by laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit-based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs. Plaza’s employees are also protected against retaliation if they engage in a protected activity, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law.