Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc., a national wholesale and correspondent mortgage company headquartered in San Diego, California, has a full-time opportunity for an IT Breeze Support Analyst!
Founded in 2000, Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is a privately owned, full-service national lender, offering Wholesale, Correspondent, Renovation and Reverse residential mortgages. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Plaza maintains a network of Operations Centers and employs mortgage associates nationwide. Plaza is dedicated to building quality, long-term relationships with its mortgage broker and correspondent clients by offering comprehensive programs and exceptional customer experience.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB AND CONTRIBUTION TO ORGANIZATION:
The IT Breeze Support Analyst will be primarily responsible for providing external and internal customers with support related to the use of PULSE and BREEZE. Pulse is Plaza’s customer web portal where clients can price loans, request locks, submit loans, check program eligibility, run automated AUS findings and upload documents. BREEZE is Plaza’s Loan Origination System.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must comply with all BSA/AML requirements as well as any mandatory changes. The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The associate will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the manager. Job duties may change as required by needs of company. Must complete all required industry and compliance training as required by Plaza Home Mortgage.
- Provide phone and email support to Plaza users, Plaza Account Executives, wholesale brokers and correspondents on all Breeze related questions.
- Assist clients with login questions to Plaza’s appraisal ordering and tax transcripts web portals.
- Provide Plaza PPEs with updated Plaza guidelines and pricing as needed.
- Identify and troubleshoot any issues that may arise within the PULSE and BREEZE systems.
- Create Defects from identified issues in Breeze by gathering all needed documentation before escalation.
- Assist project leads with Breeze testing as needed.
- Assist with testing of program guidelines and pricing in PULSE and BREEZE.
- Assist in any other work the Breeze Support department is involved in.
- This position also provides support to other departments on an as needed basis.
- Other duties as needed.