- Must be able to work in San Diego. Position is *temporarily* remote during covid.
- High school diploma
- Current knowledge of the mortgage banking industry and a minimum of two years’ experience in funding government and conventional loans
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- exceptional attention to detail with the ability to consistently produce accurate work, the ability to manage time, multi-task, and prioritize work in a high paced environment with heavy volume of transactions
- A solid commitment to customer and employee service
- Outstanding interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in both a team and individual environment
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), and knowledge of internet browsers.
- Strong independent judgment skills to make quick decisions within written policy and standard operating procedures,
- Doc prep and compliance experience
- Willing to work overtime hours as needed.
- Achievement Orientation
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
Plaza offers a great work environment. Plaza is an EEOC employer and follows all federal, state, and local laws relating to fair employment.
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is committed to preventing, stopping and remedying all forms of discrimination that occur in its workplace. Managers are accountable for keeping Plaza’s workplace free from discrimination and ensuring that Plaza provides equal employment opportunity for all in the workforce and for those seeking to become members of Plaza’s workforce.
Plaza’s employees are protected by laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit-based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs. Plaza’s employees are also protected against retaliation if they engage in a protected activity, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided.