- Working knowledge of all aspects of loan processing and a high school degree or equivalent (A college degree preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; exceptional attention to detail with the ability to consistently produce accurate work, the ability to manage time, multi-task, and prioritize work in a high paced environment with heavy volume of transactions
- Solid commitment to customer and associate service, outstanding interpersonal, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Incumbent must also possess the ability to work in both a team and individual environment
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), knowledge of internet browsers, and basic knowledge of loan origination systems such as Caylx Point, Ellie Mae, DU, LP, AUS systems, credit, and other mortgage-related vendors are required
- Working knowledge of loan program products and services, policies, and requirements of a HUD regulated lending institution are required
- Must be able to use independent judgment skills to make quick decisions within written policy and standard operating procedures and have the ability to monitor and oversee loan production pipelines
- Achievement Orientation
- Information Management
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
Plaza offers a great work environment. Plaza is an EEOC employer and follows all federal, state, and local laws relating to fair employment.
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is committed to preventing, stopping and remedying all forms of discrimination that occur in its workplace. Managers are accountable for keeping Plaza’s workplace free from discrimination and ensuring that Plaza provides equal employment opportunity for all in the workforce and for those seeking to become members of Plaza’s workforce.
Plaza’s employees are protected by laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs. Plaza’s employees are also protected against retaliation if they engage in a protected activity, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law.