Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc., a national wholesale and correspondent mortgage company has a full-time opportunity for a Divisional Operations Manager with our Midwest Wholesale Division! We’re looking for candidates who live in the Chicago or Denver area!
Founded in 2000, Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is a privately owned, full-service national lender, offering Wholesale, Correspondent, Renovation and Reverse residential mortgages. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Plaza maintains a network of Operations Centers and employs mortgage associates nationwide. Plaza is dedicated to building quality, long-term relationships with its mortgage broker and correspondent clients by offering comprehensive programs and exceptional customer experience.
Our ideal candidate should be hardworking and maintain high levels of professionalism and ethics.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB AND CONTRIBUTION TO ORGANIZATION:
Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day of the Midwest Division, processes and procedures for multiple branches. Provides daily reports to team members to ensure turn time and production goals are met. Works to ensure superior operations and provide support to our internal and external customers.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must comply with all BSA/AML requirements as well as any mandatory changes. The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The associate will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the manager. Job duties may change as required by needs of company. Must complete all required industry and compliance training as required by Plaza Home Mortgage.
- Oversees file flow from set up, underwriting, docs to funding.
- Provides support to operational staff including, managing performance, approving time cards and PTO, and conducting regular 1:1 meetings with each staff member.
- Helps resolve any issues to ensure quality, and that loans close in a timely manner.
- Works with accounting on out of balance fundings.
- Assists purchase clearing with any loans that have purchasing issues.
- Other duties as assigned.