- High school diploma required; College degree preferred
- Working knowledge of all aspects of the loan process
- Previous team lead or supervisory experience
- Experience working with and managing third-party vendors
- Working knowledge of loan program products, services, and polices essential
- Demonstrated skill in monitoring and overseeing loan production pipeline
- Ability to understand and make recommended changes to standard operating procedures to improve efficiencies and minimize risk
- Thorough grasp in state and federal regulations required
- Experience with Loan Origination systems (LOS) such as Calyx Point and Ellie Mae
- Knowledge of paperless file environment and image software repository
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills essential
- Outstanding ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Superior customer service, including a strong track record of follow-up
- Proven aptitude to work in both a team and individual environment while maintaining confidentiality
- Sound judgement and analytical skills essential to making quick decisions within written policy and standard operating procedures
- Proficiency with computer systems including MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), Internet Browsers, and email functions required
- Team Leadership
- Achievement Orientation
- Analytical Thinking
- Planning and Organizing
Plaza offers a great work environment. Plaza is an EEOC employer and follows all federal, state, and local laws relating to fair employment.
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is committed to preventing, stopping and remedying all forms of discrimination that occur in its workplace. Managers are accountable for keeping Plaza’s workplace free from discrimination and ensuring that Plaza provides equal employment opportunity for all in the workforce and for those seeking to become members of Plaza’s workforce.
Plaza’s employees are protected by laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit-based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs. Plaza’s employees are also protected against retaliation if they engage in a protected activity, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided.