- High school diploma required
- Previous experience with insuring government loans, FHA, VA, and USDA products or equivalent within the mortgage lending industry
- Knowledge of processing, loan product guidelines, and government insuring guidelines for insuring
- Experience with Underwriting Systems (AUS)
- Knowledge of mortgage documents and the loan processing systems and loan compliance check system
- Working knowledge of the lender’s government loan programs, policies and procedures
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with computer systems including MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), Internet Browsers, and email functions required
- Quality Work
- Interactive Communication
- Legislation, Policies, and Procedures
- Time Management
Plaza is an EEOC employer and follows all federal, state, and local laws relating to fair employment.
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is committed to preventing, stopping and remedying all forms of discrimination that occur in its workplace. Managers are accountable for keeping Plaza’s workplace free from discrimination and ensuring that Plaza provides equal employment opportunity for all in the workforce and for those seeking to become members of Plaza’s workforce.
Plaza’s employees are protected by laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit-based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs. Plaza’s employees are also protected against retaliation if they engage in a protected activity, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law.