Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc., a national mortgage company headquartered in San Diego, California, has an excellent opportunity for a Client Service Representative (CSR) at our Jacksonville, FL (JAX) Branch location.
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. was originally founded in December of 2000 to serve the San Diego area mortgage market. Due to our growth and success, we now have branches throughout the United States and we are continuing to grow and expand in anticipation of market demands. Plaza is privately owned and operates as a full service Mortgage Banker. We originate mortgage loans on both a wholesale and correspondent basis.
Our ideal candidate should be outgoing, hardworking, and maintain high levels of professionalism and ethics.
Responsible for handling a variety of complex customer and operational transactions requiring a high degree of flexibility and time management skills. Assists Account Executives (AEs) and Operations staff with file flow, priority and status calls to Brokers. Works closely with customers in order to get loans cleared-to-close within in expected turn-times.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must comply with all BSA/AML requirements as well as any mandatory changes. The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The associate will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the manager. Job duties may change as required by needs of company. Must complete all required industry and compliance training as required by Plaza Home Mortgage.
1. Manage loan pipelines and provide client support to get loans cleared-to-close (CTC)within expected turn-times.
2. Work directly with clients to provide training and daily support for loan delivery.
3. Primary contact for Brokers, Correspondents and Account Executives (AEs).
4. Engage in verbal and written communication with AEs and Brokers.
5. Help with the processing of more complex loan approvals.
6. Assist with rates and lock extensions.
7. Index and review trailing documents (conditions) for completeness, and update LOS systems accordingly.
8. Check ID direct to ensure 4506T transcripts are ordered.
9. Look over conditions to task and assign file to Senior/Junior Underwriter for condition review.
10. Request additional items from Brokers at request of AE, Underwriter or Closer.
11. May sign off on non-UTR conditions within CSR authority.
12. Handle customer and AE status inquiries.
13. Run flood certification and update system with information.
14. Assist customers with system support (i.e. Broker Portal and others).
15. Verify that Fee sheets and Doc Orders are in the file for closing.
16. Prepare files for doc drawer.
17. Operations support may include the following:
· Index unfiled documents, prior to the loan being cleared-to-close
· Review documents and conditions submitted electronically and notify appropriate parties
· Task file to Underwriter or Closing Department
· Update system notes with relevant information or comments about the transaction
· Complete checklists or worksheets as required
· Send status updates to AE(s) and customers via email, task or other communication
18. Pull daily pipeline report in conjunction with the following activities:
· Monitor aged files, follow-up on conditions, and rate lock expirations
· Call Brokers when expiration dates are pending, if asked
· Assist Branch Operations with suspended pipeline report to ensure loans do not exceed 30 days without a credit decision
· Assign those loans that are aged for cancellation or denial
· Follow-up on suspense conditions
19. When the file is CTC, run single batch FraudGuard with all updated information.
20. Other duties as assigned.