- High school degree or equivalent required
- Proficiency with computer systems including MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Internet Browsers
- Experience using ServiceNow is required
- Ability to troubleshoot computer issues is required
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills essential
- Strong attention to detail, and adeptness to efficiently and consistently produce accurate work
- Capability of managing time and prioritizing work in fast-paced environment
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Proven aptitude to work in both a team and individual environment
- Quality Work
- Client Focus
- Team Work
- Analytical Thinking
- Time Management
Plaza is an EEOC employer and follows all federal, state, and local laws relating to fair employment.
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is committed to preventing, stopping and remedying all forms of discrimination that occur in its workplace. Managers are accountable for keeping Plaza’s workplace free from discrimination and ensuring that Plaza provides equal employment opportunity for all in the workforce and for those seeking to become members of Plaza’s workforce.
Plaza’s employees are protected by laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit-based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs. Plaza’s employees are also protected against retaliation if they engage in a protected activity, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law.