Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc., a national wholesale mortgage company headquartered in San Diego, California, has a full-time opportunity for an Account Executive in Omaha, Nebraska.
Founded in 2000, Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is a privately owned, full-service national lender, offering Wholesale, Correspondent, Renovation and Reverse residential mortgages. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Plaza maintains a network of Operations Centers and employs mortgage associates nationwide. Plaza is dedicated to building quality, long-term relationships with its mortgage broker and correspondent clients by offering comprehensive programs and exceptional customer experience.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB AND CONTRIBUTION TO ORGANIZATION:
The Account Executive is responsible for the solicitation of new business for the company, development of marketing materials, and recommending the approval of new brokers to the wholesale manager. Account executives also maintain existing relationships with wholesale broker production sources.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must comply with all BSA/AML requirements as well as any mandatory changes. The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The associate will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the manager. Job duties may change as required by needs of company. Must complete all required industry and compliance training as required by Plaza Home Mortgage.
- Add value to the broker client base through thorough knowledge of Plaza’s products and underwriting guidelines – which includes Conventional, FHA & VA.
- Answer client questions and respond to loan status inquiries during processing.
- Provide training on company policies and procedures, as well as current regulatory requirements.
- Maintain familiarity with the applicable state licensing requirements.
- Commitment to visit accounts daily while working a minimum 40 hour work week.
- Take applications from wholesale source clients for client approval by Plaza.
- Assist in the development of new marketing materials and distribute materials to existing and prospective client base.
- Conduct on-site inspections of client’s premises and gather all applicable financials, resumes, licenses, and contract documentation for submission to senior management.
- Maintain contact with client base on a daily basis to solicit new business and request new loan lock-ins.
- Monitor company’s computer-based register on a daily basis for prompt cancellation of dead files and timely delivery of live files.
- Provide training and conduct informational meetings for the client base.
- Establish controls to track monthly rates, lock-ins, client contacts, monies due on extended locks, and other information as required.
- Update lock-in file and purge cancellations and expired locks daily.
- Update rate line information and fax information to clients at least daily.