- High school diploma or equivalent required; College degree preferred
- Knowledge of mortgage banking industry and closing loans
- Understanding of state and federal regulations for loan closings
- Demonstrated skill in monitoring and overseeing loan production pipeline
- Skilled in Document Preparation Software, such as DocuTech or DocuMagic
- Proficiency with computer systems including MS Office, internet Browsers, and email functions required
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to efficiently and consistently produce accurate work
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Capability of multi-tasking in fast-paced environment with heavy volume of transactions
- Proven aptitude to work in both a team and individual environment
- Sound judgement skills to make quick decisions within written policy and standard operating procedures essential
- Knowledge of regulations covering FHA, VA, FNMA, and FHLMC & USDA; Understanding of both document preparation and state regulations for loan closings needed.
- Experience with Loan origination Systems (LOS) such as Calyx Point and Ellie Mae
- This is not a remote opportunity
- Achievement Orientation
- Quality Work
- Client Focus
- Attention to Detail
- Work Ethics and Values
Plaza offers a great work environment. Plaza is an EEOC employer and follows all federal, state, and local laws relating to fair employment.
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is committed to preventing, stopping and remedying all forms of discrimination that occur in its workplace. Managers are accountable for keeping Plaza’s workplace free from discrimination and ensuring that Plaza provides equal employment opportunity for all in the workforce and for those seeking to become members of Plaza’s workforce.
Plaza’s employees are protected by laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit-based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs. Plaza’s employees are also protected against retaliation if they engage in a protected activity, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law.