Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc., a national wholesale and correspondent mortgage company headquartered in San Diego, California, has a full-time opportunity for a Client Support Specialist with our Corporate Office.
Founded in 2000, Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is a privately owned, full-service national lender, offering Wholesale, Correspondent, Renovation and Reverse residential mortgages. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Plaza maintains a network of Operations Centers and employs mortgage associates nationwide. Plaza is dedicated to building quality, long-term relationships with its mortgage broker and correspondent clients by offering comprehensive programs and exceptional customer experience.
Our ideal candidate should be hardworking and maintain high levels of professionalism and ethics.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB AND CONTRIBUTION TO ORGANIZATION:
The Client Support Specialist will be primarily responsible for providing external and internal customers with support related to the use of PULSE and BREEZE. PULSE is Plaza’s customer web portal where clients can price loans, request locks, submit loans, check program eligibility, run automated AUS findings and upload documents. BREEZE is Plaza’s new Loan Origination System. In addition, the Client Support Specialist will also provide client support for other questions that may arise as clients use Plaza’s website to access PULSE, BREEZE and other Plaza tools.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must comply with all BSA/AML requirements as well as any mandatory changes. The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The associate will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the manager. Job duties may change as required by needs of company. Must complete all required industry and compliance training as required by Plaza Home Mortgage.
- Provide phone and email support to Plaza Account Executives, wholesale brokers, and correspondents on all PULSE related questions.
- Coordinate and manage all new client accounts set up with Plaza’s Product and Pricing Engine (PPE) affiliates.
- Provide Plaza PPEs with updated Plaza guidelines and pricing as needed.
- Identify and troubleshoot any issues that may arise within the PULSE and BREEZE systems.
- Assist with testing of program guidelines and pricing in PULSE and BREEZE.
- Assist in any other work the Client Support department is involved in.
- This position also provides support to other departments on an as-needed basis.
- Other duties as required.