Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc., a national wholesale and correspondent mortgage company has a full-time opportunity for a Post Closing Doc Coordinator at our San Diego, California Corporate Office!
Founded in 2000, Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is a privately owned, full-service national lender, offering Wholesale, Correspondent, Renovation and Reverse residential mortgages. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Plaza maintains a network of Operations Centers and employs mortgage associates nationwide. Plaza is dedicated to building quality, long-term relationships with its mortgage broker and correspondent clients by offering comprehensive programs and exceptional customer experience.
Our ideal candidate should be hardworking and maintain high levels of professionalism and ethics.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB AND CONTRIBUTION TO ORGANIZATION:
This position is responsible for coordinating the post closing delivery of final docs to investors, servicers, and custodians.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must comply with all BSA/AML requirements as well as any mandatory changes. The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The associate will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the manager. Job duties may change as required by needs of company. Must complete all required industry and compliance training as required by Plaza Home Mortgage.
- Monitor internal and external outstanding final doc reports.
- Monitor internal and external exception reports and clear as applicable.
- Work with closing agents, correspondents, and counties to obtain outstanding final docs and corrections as needed.
- Reconcile investor, servicer, and custodial outstanding reports against vendor’s shipment reports.
- Track and manage all Ginnie Mae Plaza serviced final pool certifications.
- Servicing Sales –Coordinate the delivery and re-certifications of final docs with the servicers.
- Other duties as assigned.