- High school diploma or equivalent required; College degree desired
- At least 2 years of recent experience in the mortgage banking industry
- Working knowledge of mortgage business such as loan processing and mortgage industry standards
- Strong customer service experience with excellent client relations skills
- Exceptional phone etiquette
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in both a team and individual environment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills essential along with strong presentation skills
- Professional demeanor to effectively interact with all branch and company personnel as well as brokers
- Strong attention to detail with ability to efficiently and consistently produce accurate work and manage time
- Solid commitment to customer service with excellent client relations skills
- Proficiency in computer systems including MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Internet Browsers
- Achievement Orientation
- Client Focus
- Relationship Building
- Self Confidence
Plaza offers a great work environment. Plaza is an EEOC employer and follows all federal, state, and local laws relating to fair employment. Plaza offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental/vision coverage, paid time off, holidays, volunteer time off, 401(k) with foundation match, and flexible work environment.
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is committed to preventing, stopping and remedying all forms of discrimination that occur in its workplace. Managers are accountable for keeping Plaza’s workplace free from discrimination and ensuring that Plaza provides equal employment opportunity for all in the workforce and for those seeking to become members of Plaza’s workforce.
Plaza’s employees are protected by laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs. Plaza’s employees are also protected against retaliation if they engage in a protected activity, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law.