- High school diploma or equivalent with at least two years of recent experience in the mortgage banking industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to consistently produce accurate work.
- Ability to manage time, multi-task, and prioritize work in a high paced environment with heavy volume of transactions.
- Strong commitment to customer and associate service.
- Outstanding interpersonal and problem-solving skills, and the ability to work in both a team and individual environment.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), knowledge of internet browsers.
- Ability to use independent judgment skills to make quick decisions within written policy and standard operating procedures and have the ability to monitor and oversee loan production pipelines.
- Sales associates who will be driving on company business will be required to maintain a valid driver’s license, car insurance, and a clean driving record.
- Achievement Orientation
- Business Perspective
- Client Focus
- Interactive Communication
- Relationship Building
- Work Ethics
Plaza offers a great work environment. Plaza is an EEOC employer and follows all federal, state, and local laws relating to fair employment.
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is committed to preventing, stopping and remedying all forms of discrimination that occur in its workplace. Managers are accountable for keeping Plaza’s workplace free from discrimination and ensuring that Plaza provides equal employment opportunity for all in the workforce and for those seeking to become members of Plaza’s workforce.
Plaza’s employees are protected by laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs. Plaza’s employees are also protected against retaliation if they engage in a protected activity, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law.