- Must be able to work onsite in San Diego –not a remote opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 1-3 years as a financial analyst
- Mortgage Banking experience and/or knowledge preferable
- Working knowledge of financial analysis tools
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to articulate complex ideas to management and sales staff
- Information Management
- Quality Work
- Interactive Communication
- Diagnostic Information Gathering
- Continuous Learning
Plaza offers a great work environment. Plaza is an EEOC employer and follows all federal, state, and local laws relating to fair employment.
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is committed to preventing, stopping and remedying all forms of discrimination that occur in its workplace. Managers are accountable for keeping Plaza’s workplace free from discrimination and ensuring that Plaza provides equal employment opportunity for all in the workforce and for those seeking to become members of Plaza’s workforce.
Plaza’s employees are protected by laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs. Plaza’s employees are also protected against retaliation if they engage in a protected activity, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law.