Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc., a national wholesale and correspondent mortgage company headquartered in San Diego, California, has a full-time opportunity for a Shipper in San Diego, California with our Corporate Office.
Founded in 2000, Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is a privately owned, full-service national lender, offering Wholesale, Correspondent, Renovation and Reverse residential mortgages. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Plaza maintains a network of Operations Centers and employs mortgage associates nationwide. Plaza is dedicated to building quality, long-term relationships with its mortgage broker and correspondent clients by offering comprehensive programs and exceptional customer experience.
Our ideal candidate should be hardworking and maintain high levels of professionalism and ethics.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB AND CONTRIBUTION TO ORGANIZATION: The Post Closing – Shipper is responsible for reviewing loans in accordance with specific investor and program guidelines. This position ensures the accuracy of data being uploaded to each investor’s secure website for maximum purchase percentage rate.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must comply with all BSA/AML requirements as well as any mandatory changes. The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The associate will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the manager. Job duties may change as required by needs of company. Must complete all required industry and compliance training as required by Plaza Home Mortgage.
- Prepare daily funded allocated loan report sorted by investor.
- Prepare loans for shipping based on investor/agency requirements.
- Ensure files are complete and accurate based on investor and program guidelines.
- Direct branch communication for missing or inaccurate documents.
- Complete electronic and hard copy shipment of loans within required timeframe.
- Perform daily MERS functions, registrations, transfers, and min reconciliations to identify errors and ensure timely corrections.
- Other duties as assigned.