Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc., a national wholesale mortgage company headquartered in San Diego, California, has a full-time opportunity for a User Acceptance Testing Manager in San Diego, California with our Corporate Office.
Founded in 2000, Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is a privately owned, full-service national lender, offering Wholesale, Correspondent, Renovation and Reverse residential mortgages. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Plaza maintains a network of Operations Centers and employs mortgage associates nationwide. Plaza is dedicated to building quality, long-term relationships with its mortgage broker and correspondent clients by offering comprehensive programs and exceptional customer experience.
Our ideal candidate should be hardworking and maintain high levels of professionalism and ethics.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB AND CONTRIBUTION TO ORGANIZATION: The User Acceptance Testing Manager is responsible for managing user acceptance testing for releases and new projects within the organization, as well as developing test cases with users, product managers, and other teams.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must comply with all BSA/AML requirements as well as any mandatory changes. The following job functions are not all-inclusive The associate will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the manager. Job duties may change as required by needs of company. Must complete all required industry and compliance training as required by Plaza Home Mortgage.
- Develop User Acceptance Testing plan template that includes assignments, resources, issues log, and deadlines.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing for strategic projects and or work involving technology changes with an emphasis on end-to-end testing.
- Work closely with partners (line of business, technology, etc.) to ensure requirements are translated accurately into robust testing plans and scripts that support the project needs.
- Leads UAT execution with line of business testing partners for all releases, including defect management and status reporting.
- Develop and execute robust end-to-end test plans and scripts.
- Anticipate needs, identify and mitigate risks and minimize potential problems.