- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years prior mortgage banking industry or loan processing experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Capability of multi-tasking and prioritizing work in fast-paced environment with heavy volume of transactions as well as the ability to meet and handle deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to efficiently and consistently produce accurate work
- Solid commitment to customer and associate service
- Outstanding problem-solving and independent judgment skills essential to making quick decisions within written policy and standard operating procedures
- Proven aptitude to work in both a team and individual environment
- Proficiency with computer systems including MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Internet Browsers
- Risk Taking
- Quality Work
- Client Focus
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving
Plaza offers a great work environment. Plaza is an EEOC employer and follows all federal, state, and local laws relating to fair employment. Plaza offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental/vision coverage, paid time off, holidays, volunteer time off, 401(k) with foundation match, and flexible work environment.
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is committed to preventing, stopping and remedying all forms of discrimination that occur in its workplace. Managers are accountable for keeping Plaza’s workplace free from discrimination and ensuring that Plaza provides equal employment opportunity for all in the workforce and for those seeking to become members of Plaza’s workforce.
Plaza’s employees are protected by laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs. Plaza’s employees are also protected against retaliation if they engage in a protected activity, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law.