- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years experience in Internal Audit
- IA Certification(s) preferred
- Mortgage Banking industry preferred
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think and plan strategically, yet execute tactically
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to consistently produce accurate work, manage time, multi-task and prioritize work in a high paced environment
- Ability and experience in managing to and meeting deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work productively in both team and individual environments, and to manage multiple priorities
- Planning and Organizing
- Analytical and Critical Thinking
- Relationship building
- Business Perspective
- Strategic Thinking
- Team Work
Plaza offers a great work environment. Plaza is an EEOC employer and follows all federal, state, and local laws relating to fair employment. Plaza offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental/vision coverage, paid time off, holidays, volunteer time off, 401(k) with foundation match, and flexible work environment.
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is committed to preventing, stopping and remedying all forms of discrimination that occur in its workplace. Managers are accountable for keeping Plaza’s workplace free from discrimination and ensuring that Plaza provides equal employment opportunity for all in the workforce and for those seeking to become members of Plaza’s workforce.
Plaza’s employees are protected by laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs. Plaza’s employees are also protected against retaliation if they engage in a protected activity, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law.