Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc., a national mortgage company headquartered in San Diego, California, has an excellent opportunity for a Client Service Representative (CSR) at our Dallas, TX (DFW) Branch location.
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. was originally founded in December of 2000 to serve the San Diego area mortgage market. Due to our growth and success, we now have branches throughout the United States and we are continuing to grow and expand in anticipation of market demands. Plaza is privately owned and operates as a full service Mortgage Banker. We originate mortgage loans on both a wholesale and correspondent basis.
Our ideal candidate should be outgoing, hardworking, and maintain high levels of professionalism and ethics.
Responsible for handling a variety of complex customer and operational transactions requiring a high degree of flexibility and time management skills. Assists Account Executives (AEs) and Operations staff with file flow, priority and status calls to Brokers. Works closely with customers in order to get loans cleared-to-close within in expected turn-times.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must comply with all BSA/AML requirements as well as any mandatory changes. The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The associate will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the manager. Job duties may change as required by needs of company. Must complete all required industry and compliance training as required by Plaza Home Mortgage.
1. Manage loan pipelines and provide client support to get loans cleared-to-close (CTC)within expected turn-times.
2. Work directly with clients to provide training and daily support for loan delivery.
3. Primary contact for Brokers, Correspondents and Account Executives (AEs).
4. Engage in verbal and written communication with AEs and Brokers.
5. Help with the processing of more complex loan approvals.
6. Assist with rates and lock extensions.
7. Index and review trailing documents (conditions) for completeness, and update LOS systems accordingly.
8. Check ID direct to ensure 4506T transcripts are ordered.
9. Look over conditions to task and assign file to Senior/Junior Underwriter for condition review.
10. Request additional items from Brokers at request of AE, Underwriter or Closer.
11. May sign off on non-UTR conditions within CSR authority.
12. Handle customer and AE status inquiries.
13. Run flood certification and update system with information.
14. Assist customers with system support (i.e. Broker Portal and others).
15. Verify that Fee sheets and Doc Orders are in the file for closing.
16. Prepare files for doc drawer.
17. Operations support may include the following:
· Index unfiled documents, prior to the loan being cleared-to-close
· Review documents and conditions submitted electronically and notify appropriate parties
· Task file to Underwriter or Closing Department
· Update system notes with relevant information or comments about the transaction
· Complete checklists or worksheets as required
· Send status updates to AE(s) and customers via email, task or other communication
18. Pull daily pipeline report in conjunction with the following activities:
· Monitor aged files, follow-up on conditions, and rate lock expirations
· Call Brokers when expiration dates are pending, if asked
· Assist Branch Operations with suspended pipeline report to ensure loans do not exceed 30 days without a credit decision
· Assign those loans that are aged for cancellation or denial
· Follow-up on suspense conditions
19. When the file is CTC, run single batch FraudGuard with all updated information.
20. Other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent required; College degree preferred
· Knowledge of mortgage banking industry
· Fundamental understanding of loan program products and services as well as policies
· Demonstrated skill in monitoring and overseeing loan production pipeline
· Experience with Loan Origination Systems (LOS) such as Calyx Point, Ellie Mae, and NetOxygen
· Proficiency with computer systems including MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and familiarity with Internet browsers and email functions required
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail, and ability to efficiently and consistently produce accurate work
· Solid organizational and problem solving skills
· Capability of multi-tasking in fast-paced environment with heavy volume of transactions
· Proven aptitude to work in both a team and individual environment
· Sound judgment skills to make quick decisions within written policy and standard operating procedures essential
· Attention to Detail
· Business Perspective
· Client Focus
· Impact and Influence
· Interactive Communication
· Problem Solving
· Self Confidence
· Stress Management
· Team Work
· Work Ethic and Values
Plaza offers a great work environment. Plaza is an EEOC Employer and follows all federal, state and local laws relating to fair employment.
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is committed to preventing, stopping and remedying all forms of discrimination that occurs in its workplace. Managers are accountable for keeping Plaza’s work place free from discrimination and ensuring that Plaza provides equal employment opportunity for all in the workforce and for those seeking to become members of Plaza’s workforce.
Plaza’s employees are protected by laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit based factor. These protections extend to all management: practices, and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs. Plaza’s employees are also protected against retaliation if they engage in a protected activity, whistle blowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law.