Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc., a national wholesale mortgage company headquartered in San Diego, California, has a full-time opportunity for a Client Service Representative in Denver, Colorado with our Denver Wholesale Branch.
Founded in 2000, Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is a privately owned, full-service national lender, offering Wholesale, Correspondent, Renovation and Reverse residential mortgages. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Plaza maintains a network of Operations Centers and employs mortgage associates nationwide. Plaza is dedicated to building quality, long-term relationships with its mortgage broker and correspondent clients by offering comprehensive programs and exceptional customer experience.
Our ideal candidate should be hardworking and maintain high levels of professionalism and ethics.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB AND CONTRIBUTION TO ORGANIZATION:
This position is responsible for handling a variety of complex customer and operational transactions.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must comply with all BSA/AML requirements as well as any mandatory changes. The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The associate will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the manager. Job duties may change as required by needs of company. Must complete all required industry and compliance training as required by Plaza Home Mortgage.
1. Manage loan pipelines and provide client support to get loans cleared-to-close (CTC) within expected turn-times.
2. Work directly with clients to provide training and daily support for loan delivery.
3. Primary contact for Brokers, Correspondents, and Account Executives (AEs).
4. Engage in verbal and written communication with AEs and Brokers.
5. Help with the processing of more complex loan approvals.
6. Assist with rates and lock extensions.
7. Index and review trailing documents (conditions) for completeness, and update LOS systems accordingly.
8. Check ID direct to ensure 4506T transcripts are ordered.
9. Look over conditions to task and assign the file to Junior or Senior Underwriter for condition review.
10. Request additional items from Brokers at the request of AEs, Underwriters or Closers.
11. May sign off on non-UTR conditions within Client Service Representative authority.
12. Handle customer and AE status inquiries.
13. Run flood certification and update information in the system.
14. Assist customers with system support (i.e. Broker Portal etc.).
15. Verify that Fee sheets and Doc Orders are in the file for closing.
16. Prepare files for doc drawer.
17. Operations support may include the following:
- Index unfiled documents, prior to the loan being CTC.
- Review documents and conditions submitted electronically and notify appropriate parties.
- Task file to Underwriter or Closing Department.
- Update system notes with relevant information or comments about the transaction.
- Complete checklists or worksheets as required.
- Send status updates to AEs and customers via email, task, or other communication
18. Pull daily pipeline report in conjunction with the following activities:
- Monitor aged files, follow-up on conditions, and rate lock expirations.
- Call Brokers when expiration dates are pending, if asked.
- Assist Branch Operations with suspended pipeline report to ensure loans do not exceed 30 days without a credit decision.
- Assign loans that are aged for cancellation or denial.
- Follow-up on suspense conditions.
- Assists AEs and Operations staff with file flow and priority and status calls to Brokers.
- Work closely with customers in order to get loans cleared-to-close within in expected turn-times.
19. When the file is CTC, run single batch FraudGuard with all updated information.
20. Other duties as assigned.