Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc., a national wholesale mortgage company headquartered in San Diego, California, has a full-time opportunity for a Remote Correspondent Sales & Forecasting Analyst with our National Correspondent Channel.
Founded in 2000, Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is a privately owned, full-service national lender, offering Wholesale, Correspondent, Renovation and Reverse residential mortgages. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Plaza maintains a network of Operations Centers and employs mortgage associates nationwide. Plaza is dedicated to building quality, long-term relationships with its mortgage broker and correspondent clients by offering comprehensive programs and exceptional customer experience.
Our ideal candidate should be hardworking and maintain high levels of professionalism and ethics.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB AND CONTRIBUTION TO ORGANIZATION:
This position is responsible for evaluating and quantifying National Correspondent Profitability and making recommendations on how to capture additional market share per client. This individual will work directly with Secondary Marketing, National Correspondent Sales, National Correspondent Operations and Client Traders to determine appropriate and cost-efficient solutions to maximize profitable win rates. This is an analytical role working with large and complex data sets from multiple sources in a common repository. The Sales and Forecasting Analyst serves as a liaison between the various corporate teams, the business owners of the data sources, and data consumers. This position is highly focused on data structure, definitions, and relationships to ensure a common understanding between all of the stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must comply with all BSA/AML requirements as well as any mandatory changes. The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The associate will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the manager. Job duties may change as required by needs of company. Must complete all required industry and compliance training as required by Plaza Home Mortgage.
- Work directly with various Plaza departments, Correspondent Regional Managers, and Correspondent Sales Executives to provide feedback and suggestions to maximize production volume and improve the bottom line.
- Develop methodologies to improve survey data collection.
- Work closely with the SVP of National Correspondent Sales, EVP of Operations and Secondary Marketing on detailed financial forecasts and “what if” planning tools.
- Create a variety of reports using SQL and Excel to be evaluated and acted up by senior executives in an executive summary format.
- Maintain and monitor client analysis and loan-level valuation.
- Work closely with internal team members within National Correspondent to develop Excel-based models to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Other duties may be assigned.